Every 20 November, the world celebrates World Children’s Day. This day marks the adoption of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, and is a special moment to bring to light and promote the rights of every child.
To mark this anniversary, UNICEF DRC wished to give Congolese children and adolescents, the future adults of tomorrow, the chance to use their voices. Through a series of portraits, they convey their aspirations, their projects and especially their dreams to you for the future. Discover the #Generation2030!
Gwenn Dubourthoumieu s’est intéressé à la photographie alors qu’il travaillait en Afrique pour des ONG humanitaires. Professionnel depuis avril 2010, son travail est régulièrement récompensé. Il travaille régulièrement pour UNICEF RDC en tant que consultant photographique.
Gwenn Dubourthoumieu became interested in photography while working in Africa for humanitarian NGOs. Professional since 2010, his work is regularly rewarded. He's a photography consultant for UNICEF DRC.
Latest posts by Gwenn Dubourthoumieu (see all)
- For every child, dreams - 20 November 2017
- Spend less to better feed your child. - 7 November 2017
- Hélène, School Brigades Leader of a Healthy School - 18 October 2017
- In Futuka, the community development unit partners with the health care centre to improve household health - 17 October 2017
- Washing hands in Kinshasa: is it a habit ? - 16 October 2017