We are pleased to transmit to you herewith the Annual Report 2017 of UNICEF in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
In the DRC, despite notable advances, majority of children remain deprived of many of their rights. In 2017, with our partners, we have worked relentlessly to support children and families who need it the most. As the pages of this report show, we provided quality treatment to more than 209,000 children with severe acute malnutrition, facilitated access to first grade of primary school for 2,772,848 children and made birth registration possible for almost one children. Moreover, 1.4 million people in need of emergency assistance have been reached.
Progress is possible. Together, let us continue changing the life of every child across the country !
Typhaine Daems est Volontaire des Nations Unies, chargée de communication digitale à l’UNICEF RDC. Elle est s'occupe tout particulièrement de la gestion des réseaux sociaux et du blog.
Latest posts by Typhaine Daems (see all)
- Ecoles et villages assainis : les avancées en 2017 - 16 July 2018
- UNICEF DRC in 2017: highlights - 12 July 2018
- Children continue to suffer from malnutrition in Kasai - 9 July 2018
- Fast and effective in the fight against Ebola - 2 July 2018
- Ebola : communicating to save lives - 14 June 2018