YOUNG REPORTER – Ponabana is a platform which gives children of the DRC the opportunity to raise their voices, say what they think about their lives or children’s lives in their communities.
Promoting Children’s Rights on the Internet in DRC
“I became a Young Reporter at the age of 14 when members of the Reseau des Journalistes Amis de l’Enfant (RJAE), supported by UNICEF, came to my school to give a presentation on children’s rights. It was new to me, I had never heard of the right to participation, for example. When they spoke about the Young Reporters writing on Ponabana, I immediately wanted to join!”
- – A blog article is a powerful weapon: Po na Bana
- – Revolution! Internet on mobile phones, free and for ALL
- – What do you know about rights of the Child? No. 8: The right to participate
Glodi a 14 ans et est enfant reporter de Kinshasa. Il étudie la pédagogie parce qu'apprendre aux personnes qui sont ignorantes est le plus noble des métiers. Glodi est passionné de football, et surtout de Lionel Messi. Son rêve pour le futur est qu'au moins 99% des enfants aillent à l'école et qu'il n'y ait aucune discrimination entre filles et garçons, pour que le Congo se développe et que les enfants aient un avenir radieux.
Glodi is 14 and he's a young reporter in Kinshasa. He's studying Education because teaching people who are ignorant is such an honourable profession. Glodi is passionate about football, and especially Lionel Messi. His dream for the future would be for 99% of children to be able to go to school and for there to be no discrimination between girls and boys, so that Congo can develop and offer a bright future for its children.
Latest posts by Glodi (see all)
- I sent my first Ponabana article by SMS ! - 12 December 2017
- Our advocacy for « Healthy Neighborhoods » in DRC has succeeded! - 29 November 2016
- No to the Sexual Exploitation of Children - 27 May 2015
- Without Water, There is No Life - 18 March 2015