Find all the latest information about the Ebola outbreak and the response of the Government, UNICEF and their partners to control the outbreak.
5 September, a confirmed case has been identified in Masereka Health Zone, North Kivu province
A coordination hub has been set up in Butembo Health Zone, with the psychosocial and communications already in place. UNICEF has deployed C4D, WASH, and psychosocial staff to support UNICEF interventions in Butembo Health Zone and Masereka Health Zone
As of 8 September, vaccinations have started in Masereka and Butembo Health Zone, in addition to previously affected health zones.
- 132 total reported cases
- 101 confirmed cases
- 91 deaths recorded
- 1,945 contacts under surveillanc
Yves Willemot est le chef de l’Équipe InfoCom de l’UNICEF RDC. Plus que tout, ce qui est important pour lui c'est d'être "tous ensemble pour les enfants".
Yves Willemot is Head of the UNICEF DRC InfoCom Team. More than anything, he believes that the most important is to "be together for the children".
Latest posts by Yves Willemot (see all)
- A teacher involved in handwashing in Beni - 15 October 2018
- Le lavage des mains au savon ou à la cendre, un moyen efficace et abordable pour prévenir des maladies et améliorer la santé des enfants - 15 October 2018
- 80 per cent of school children returned to school in Ebola-affected areas - 12 October 2018
- Le plus grand entrepôt de vaccins et produits de santé d’Afrique centrale inauguré près de Kinshasa - 10 October 2018
- Ebola outbreak: the situation as of 8 October 2018 - 9 October 2018