Find all the latest information about the Ebola outbreak and the response of the Government, UNICEF and their partners to control the outbreak.
As part of the nutrition response for Ebola, UNICEF provides treatment to Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM) cases for children and adults, nutritional care of EVD patients (agreement is ongoing) and support four nutritionists in providing nutritional care services in Ebola Treatment Centers (ETCs).
The second Knowledge Attitude and Practice (KAP) survey indicate a drastic positive increase on the communities’ knowledge on Ebola information prevention and transmission mechanisms. Results are presently being analyzed by the communication commission and corrective actions will be taken and reported on in next Sitrep.
- 142 total reported cases
- 111 confirmed cases
- 97 deaths recorded
- 2,173 contacts under surveillance
>> Full report
Yves Willemot est le chef de l’Équipe InfoCom de l’UNICEF RDC. Plus que tout, ce qui est important pour lui c'est d'être "tous ensemble pour les enfants".
Yves Willemot is Head of the UNICEF DRC InfoCom Team. More than anything, he believes that the most important is to "be together for the children".
Latest posts by Yves Willemot (see all)
- Ebola outbreak: the situation as of 5 November 2018 - 12 November 2018
- Préférence, a childhood broken by Ebola - 9 November 2018
- Ebola outbreak: the situation as of 29 October 2018 - 6 November 2018
- Ebola outbreak: the situation as of 22 October 2018 - 31 October 2018
- More than 80,000 children returned from Angola to DR Congo in urgent need of humanitarian assistance - 30 October 2018