Find all the latest information about the Ebola outbreak and the response of the Government, UNICEF and their partners to control the outbreak.
A new Ebola case has been confirmed in Vuhovi Health Zone, North Kivu Province.
UNICEF and WHO have developed a joint strategy for Infection Prevention and Control with a focus on increasing coverage of health facilities (public and private) with health workers training and WASH facility installation.
A radio communication survey conducted by UNICEF in Butembo town revealed that 87% of participants responded that listening to local radio stations has positively changed their behaviour towards Ebola.
- 305 total reported cases
- 270 confirmed cases
- 189 deaths recorded
- 5,165 contacts under surveillance
>> Full report
Yves Willemot est le chef de l’Équipe InfoCom de l’UNICEF RDC. Plus que tout, ce qui est important pour lui c'est d'être "tous ensemble pour les enfants".
Yves Willemot is Head of the UNICEF DRC InfoCom Team. More than anything, he believes that the most important is to "be together for the children".
Latest posts by Yves Willemot (see all)
- Children account for more than one third of Ebola cases in eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo - 11 December 2018
- Ebola outbreak: the situation as of 24 November 2018 - 4 December 2018
- Ebola outbreak: the situation as of 12 November 2018 - 27 November 2018
- Au cœur de la célébration, l’accès à une éducation de qualité pour tous les enfants de la RDC - 20 November 2018
- Ebola outbreak: the situation as of 5 November 2018 - 12 November 2018