Right on the ground, for the children of the DRC.
Specialists, technical and financial partners, working partners, volunteers… in this section you will find a list of everyone who has committed day after day to improving the situation of children in the DRC.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with your ideas, to share our articles and to follow us on social networks so that as many people as possible can find out about these children and the difficulties they face.
- Who are we?
- Pona Bana is the Blog of UNICEF’s team in DRC. Find a brief summary of our vision for the Blog and its content.
- Our Bloggers
- Find the list of the Bloggers who have accepted to share their vision and all their articles.
- Find the list of institutions that support and work with us towards a better situation for children in DRC.
- They volunteer to help us manage this Blog and make it interactive and easy to navigate.
- Contact us
- All information needed to contact us.
- Follow us!
- Stay informed on UNICEF’s work in DRC and how to support us.