All citizens have the right to participate, including children. In any question or procedure concerning them, children have the right to access appropriate information: to obtain information from various sources, useful and cultural and respectful of their well-being.
Looking for a document or legal reference text? You are on the right page ! Are you looking for a particular document or number? Ask us the question in comment!
- Children's rights
- On November 20, 1989, the Convention on the Rights of the Child was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly.
- Legal texts
- All children have universal basic rights, which are the norms of international law, to best ensure their survival, development and protection.
- Key figures
- Although the DRC has made significant progress, the majority of children are still deprived of their rights.
Latest posts by Pona Bana (see all)
- We are children not soldiers! - 12 February 2019
- Happy New Year 2019! - 1 January 2019
- Convention on the Rights of the Child: Introduction and Preamble (1/8) - 30 July 2015
- Convention on the Rights of the Child: who is a child? (2/8) - 25 July 2015
- Convention on the Rights of the Child: children’s best interests (3/8) - 20 July 2015