Although the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) has made significant progress in reducing child mortality and access to education for children, the majority of children are still deprived of their rights.
For all figures concerning the situation of children in the DRC, please visit the UNICEF DRC website.
Latest posts by Pona Bana (see all)
- We are children not soldiers! - 12 February 2019
- Happy New Year 2019! - 1 January 2019
- Convention on the Rights of the Child: Introduction and Preamble (1/8) - 30 July 2015
- Convention on the Rights of the Child: who is a child? (2/8) - 25 July 2015
- Convention on the Rights of the Child: children’s best interests (3/8) - 20 July 2015