Pona Bana, which means “for children” in Lingala, is the blog of youth in the Democratic Republic of Congo. A place of exchange and information, Pona Bana is also an instrument to engage young people to participate. Here you can chat with children from all over the world, write articles, share drawings and participate in debates on all topics that concern you.
Do not hesitate to send us a message to email@example.com to ask your questions.
Did you know?
Participation is a fundamental right to which all children are entitled!
- Child Reporters
- Child and Young Reporters defend their rights and are actors in the decisions that concern them.
- Guest bloggers
- Find out what children and young people around the world have to say about the DRC.
- Members of Children’s Committees
- Their mission is to make the participation of children in the initiatives of the national community effective.
- Young Supervisors
- Once the majority is reached, many Reporters continue their commitment by mentoring the new generation of children.
Latest posts by Pona Bana (see all)
- Enfin un espace de discussion en ligne pour les ados de la RDC ! - 25 June 2020
- We are children not soldiers! - 12 February 2019
- Nous sommes des enfants et pas des soldats - 12 February 2019
- Happy New Year 2019! - 1 January 2019
- Bonne année 2019 ! - 1 January 2019