The children and young people of the Democratic Republic of Congo give you their vision of the situation of children.
Listen to them! Girls and boys from all walks of life and from all over the country share their visions, their concerns and their hopes on themes that concern them: education, water and sanitation, participation, protection, health, violence, etc.
A place of exchange and information on the situation of children, Pona Bana is also an instrument to encourage the participation of young people. Every child has a say and a role to play in advancing respect for children’s rights!
- Every child has the right to receive a basic, adapted and quality education.
- Every child has the right to survival, growth and development.
- All the latest news and news from children in the DRC.
- Every child has the right to reach his full potential without being discriminated.
- Every child has the right to be protected from violence, abuse and exploitation.
- Every child, wherever he is, has the right to flourish.
- Water and hygiene
- Every child has the right to grow up in a healthy and clean environment.
Latest posts by Pona Bana (see all)
- Enfin un espace de discussion en ligne pour les ados de la RDC ! - 25 June 2020
- We are children not soldiers! - 12 February 2019
- Nous sommes des enfants et pas des soldats - 12 February 2019
- Happy New Year 2019! - 1 January 2019
- Bonne année 2019 ! - 1 January 2019