The children and young people of the Democratic Republic of Congo give you their vision of the situation of children.
Listen to them! Girls and boys from all walks of life and from all over the country share their visions, their concerns and their hopes on themes that concern them: education, water and sanitation, participation, protection, health, violence, etc.
A place of exchange and information on the situation of children, Pona Bana is also an instrument to encourage the participation of young people. Every child has a say and a role to play in advancing respect for children’s rights!
- Every child has the right to receive a basic, adapted and quality education.
- Every child has the right to survival, growth and development.
- All the latest news and news from children in the DRC.
- Every child has the right to reach his full potential without being discriminated.
- Every child has the right to be protected from violence, abuse and exploitation.
- Every child, wherever he is, has the right to flourish.
- Water and hygiene
- Every child has the right to grow up in a healthy and clean environment.
Derniers articles parPona Bana (voir tous)
- Nous sommes des enfants et pas des soldats - 12 février 2019
- Bonne année 2019 ! - 1 janvier 2019
- Convention relative aux droits de l’Enfant : Introduction et Préambule (1/8) - 30 juillet 2015
- Convention relative aux droits de l’Enfant : Qu’est-ce qu’un enfant ? (2/8) - 25 juillet 2015
- Convention relative aux droits de l’Enfant : l’intérêt supérieur de l’enfant (3/8) - 20 juillet 2015